Solicitors in Westminster, London
We understand the challenges that modern rural property landowners face and have a wealth of experience in acting for them whether they be rural estates, landowners, individuals or companies.
We appreciate the issues and aims that our clients seek our assistance on are varied and wide ranging and take the time to get to know them so we can tailor our advice to their specific needs.
By drawing together expertise from throughout the firm we can offer advice on:
- Grant, termination and dealings with agricultural tenancies
- Sales for non-agricultural use such grants of option and envelopment
- The sale and purchases of cottages farms and farmland
- The purchase and sales of houses with agricultural land
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Wills trust and succession planning