- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Denise is a Consultant in our property team. She advises clients on the acquisition and disposal of both commercial and residential properties whether freehold or leasehold. She also advises on the acquisition and disposal of licensed businesses and properties.
Specialist areas include the sale and purchase of businesses whether by means of an asset purchase or a share purchase of a company. She also acts for a number of different clients in connection with the acquisition of residential property ranging from a first time buyer to high networth investors.
Denise qualified as a solicitor in 1986. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Acting for an ultra-high net worth investor on the sale of a landmark Mayfair building
- Assembling a number of trading sites across the Country for a bar/nightclub operator
- Selling the entire business by means of a share sale of the bar/nightclub operator and dealing with all aspects of the transaction.
Career to date
Denise joined LBMW in 2019 having been running her own practice for the previous 16 years.