- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Lina is a solicitor in our real estate team. She acts for individuals, small and medium enterprises and charities in relation to the acquisition, sale, leasing, refinancing and general property portfolio management of both residential and commercial real estate.
Lina is experienced in advising on all types of real estate transactions including acting for high net worth individuals in residential property matters and working with developers from purchase, refinance to final sale of units. She has a particular interest in advising charities in relation to their real estate portfolios. Lina has also developed a specialisation in dealing with property transactions financed in accordance with Islamic principles. She has a broad client base, acting for clients in London and the Home Counties but also outside of the UK, in particular the Gulf States.
Lina qualified as a solicitor in 2013. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Advising an off-shore company refinancing a commercial real estate with an international Islamic bank;
- Acting for a very high net worth family in the purchase of prime London residential real estate;
- Acting for a charity client for over 3 years in the acquisition of investment real estate to generate income and dealing with their landlord and tenant issues;
- Advising an international client on the disposal of a shopping centre in Leicester;
Career to date
Lina joined LBMW in 2019 from a niche charity and real estate practice based in Holborn.