- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Nishita is a partner in our Real Estate team. She advises on all aspects of real estate transactions including commercial, residential and landlord and tenant work.
Nishita acts for a corporate clients, small businesses, individuals as well as a range of charities from national charities and organisations with significant property investment portfolios through to schools and small charities.
Nishita has particular expertise in acting for charities with substantial property portfolios and advises on the implications of the Charities Act on property assets, including the leasehold management matters and the development of land through non-primary trading vehicles.
Nishita is regularly asked by charity clients to provide strategic property advice and works closely with our Charity team to ensure that clients understand and work within the confines of their trusts/governing document, suggesting amendments or changes where appropriate.
Nishita works closely with colleagues in our property litigation department and takes a pragmatic, solution-based approach her work.
Nishita is a member of the Charities' Property Association.
- Nishita advises an NHS supporting charity with a property investment portfolio worth over £50,000,000, dealing with all landlord and tenant matters, secured lending, sales and acquisition of land and providing strategic property advice.
- Nishita has provided strategic advice to a large London charitable estate on how best to structure a property deal involving a developer and a beneficiary of the charity.
- Nishita has dealt with the sale of a charitable asset with a value of £30,000,000 through the sealed bids process.
- Nishita has acted for a trust settlement in relation to the joint promotion of farmland for residential development.
Career to date
Nishita joined Lee Bolton-Monier Williams in 2012 having trained with a niche property firm based Holborn, London