- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Archie is a Partner and Head of the Commercial Property Team at LBMW.
Archie advises clients with all their property needs including acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development and landlord and tenant work. He also advises clients on property issues arising out of formal insolvencies and business turnarounds. He acts for property developers, private investors, trusts, banks, corporate occupiers and charities with a particular focus on housing and re-generation, healthcare, retail and leisure, residential, offices, industrial and bank lending
Archie provides clients with clear pragmatic advice enabling clients to make quick well informed decisions.
- Acquisition of a new bespoke Almshouse Site for a charity for £7m.
- Advising on the acquisition of a new London Headquarters for William Grant & Sons for £28m
- Purchase of a mixed use site including a Tesco Metro for £2m – exchange within 4 days of instruction.
- Sale of a multi let office building in Chiswick for £15m.
- Sale of a Residential Care Home Group with 8 separate CQC registered homes for £15m.
- Sale of a large detached house on Ladbroke Grove for £10m – exchange in 48 hours from instruction.
- Numerous residential property acquisitions using multiple dwelling and mixed use reliefs to reduce Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Advising on the conditional sale of a development site comprising 350 units to Redrow, Taylor Wimpey and Barratt Homes.
- Acting for private clients and investors on a range of development and re-financing loans in London and the South East ranging in value from £1m to £15m.
- Secured lending for a Bank on a £15 multi-site mixed use portfolio.
Career to Date
Having originally trained and qualified with legacy firm Lee Bolton & Lee, Archie spent 5 years at a leading City law firm and 5 years at a top 100 regional firm before joining LBMW in 2022.