- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Ola joined LBMW in 2022 as a Legal Advisor and brings to the team her experience in corporate governance and business development. She has worked with international organisations including the Foreign Office with an aim to draw on her commercial experience to assist the team with academy-related work.
Ola also worked with Baroness Cox at the House of Lords as a legal advisor was an assistant for an MEP at the European parliament in Brussels, giving her good exposure to various key legislative institutions.
She read law the London school of Economics and attended BPP law school (London) where she did the Bar Course and was later Called to the Bar at the Inner Temple.
Ola is a member of JUSTICE, the Ecclesiastical Law Society and the Charity Law Association- where she also sits a member of the CLA Model Documents standing committee.