- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Michael is a trainee in our Private Client team. He assists with a wide range of matters, including estate administration, trusts, lasting powers of attorney and wills.
Michael joined LBMW as a trainee solicitor in September 2019 and has completed seats in both the Real Estate and the Ecclesiastical, Education and Charity departments. To date, he has been involved in working on Academy conversions, disposal of charity property, lease assignments as well as clawback and overage provisions.
Career to date
Prior to joining LBMW in September 2019, Michael worked as a Paralegal at a pensions company.
Michael studied History at the University of Leeds and graduated in 2015. He went on to complete his GDL and LPC at BPP University where he graduated in 2018.
Michael will qualify as a solicitor in 2021.