- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Michael is a solicitor in our Dispute Resolution and Company and Commercial team. He advises clients on a wide range of property and commercial disputes whilst also advising on contractual agreements, employment issues and corporate matters.
Michael joined LBMW as a trainee solicitor in September 2019 and has completed seats in the Real Estate, Private Client, Litigation, and Ecclesiastical, Education and Charity departments before qualifying as a solicitor in 2021.
Michael deals with a variety of property disputes including possession claims and disputes between landlords and tenants as well as commercial disputes, settlement agreements and employment issues. He also advises on commercial contracts and agreements and has been involved in advising on defamation claims and corporate structures.
Career to date
Prior to joining LBMW in September 2019, Michael worked as a Paralegal at a pension fund in London.
Michael studied History at the University of Leeds and graduated in 2015. He went on to complete his GDL and LPC at BPP University and graduated in 2018.
Michael qualified as a solicitor in September 2021.