- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Laura is a trainee in our Private Client department
Laura joined LBMW as a trainee solicitor in September 2021. She has completed seats in our EEC, Commercial Property and Private Client departments.
Laura studied at History and Sociology at Warwick University and graduated in 2019. She then completed the GDL at Oxford Brookes and the LPC at BPP University in London. Laura will qualify as a solicitor in September 2022.
Whilst in her first year as a trainee Laura assisted Catherine Pugsley with writing an article on the ability of executors to charge for their services in relation to the administration of an estate.
Executors: When profession counts Solicitors in Westminster - Lee Bolton Monier Williams (lbmw.com)
In 2022 Laura represented LBMW in the JLL Property Triathlon. Laura finished 97th overall and 8th in the women’s category.