- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Kevin works in the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and the diocesan registries of the Bishops of Ely, Guildford, Lincoln and Liverpool.
Kevin works particularly for the Lincoln Diocesan Registry with responsibility for the administration of faculty applications, the issuing of clergy licences and Common Marriage Licences, and providing advice on marriage law and ecclesiastical legal matters.
Career to date
Kevin joined LBMW in January 2018 as an ecclesiastical clerk. His background includes 22 years working for the Archbishops' Council of the Church of England in a variety of roles. He is a member of the Ecclesiastical Law Society and Association of Registry Clerks.