- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Clifford is a partner in our dispute resolution team. He advises clients on a wide range of litigious matters which cover the core areas of the Firm's practice.
Clifford has particular expertise in Schemes of Management, property disputes, trust disputes and charity/educational/ecclesiastical matters. He routinely appears in the County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
Clifford qualified as a solicitor in 2007. Some of his career highlights to date include:
- Acting for a school in challenging an Ofsted Report in the Administrative Court which was successful in the first instance.
- Being lead partner in a reverter claim for £1.6million which is due to be heard by the Supreme Court during the course of 2020.
- Clifford acts for three of the largest operators of Schemes of Management and advises on the operation and enforcement of these Schemes on a daily basis.
Career to date
Clifford joined Lee Bolton Lee, as it then was, in 2005 to commence his training contract and has spent the whole of his career very contentedly at the firm. Clifford became the Finance Partner in October 2020.
‘Clifford Woodroffe is very impressive. He has a huge amount of knowledge about trust issues in education and a very good client manner.’