- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Clare is the Trust Manager in our Private Client Department. She assists and advises trustees on the administration of trusts as well as dealing with all aspects of trust and estate taxation.
Clare also advises clients on their personal self-assessment tax matters (and completing their annual returns). She also assists Executors in the administration of estates as well as administering a number of charitable trusts.
Clare has 5 years of experience in dealing with trusts, trustees, beneficiaries, executors and individual's tax affairs.
Career to date
Clare joined LBMW in 2000 as a secretary and in and in 2012 the opportunity arose to become the private client paralegal which was jumped at. In 2017 Clare took a career break to go travelling with her husband and happily returned to LBMW mid-2019.