- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Susan works in the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and the diocesan registries of the Bishops of Ely, Guildford, Lincoln and Liverpool.
In the registries Susan's responsibilities include the administration of faculty applications, the issue of clergy licences and Common Licences and providing advice on marriage law. In the Faculty Office Susan assists in the processing of applications for Special Marriage Licences.
Career to date
Susan joined LBMW in 2015 as an ecclesiastical clerk. She has a financial and legal background having worked in trustee, executorships and investment management and as a Law Costs Draftsman. She is a member of the Ecclesiastical Law Society and Association of Registry Clerks.