- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Rebecca is a trainee in our Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury
Prior to Joining LBMW Rebecca worked as a legal officer at the Catholic Education Service. In this role she worked closely with dioceses, religious orders and policy officials at the DfE.
Rebecca was a Court of Appeal judicial assistant to Lord Justice Flaux where she experienced a wide range of commercial appellate work. She worked on the high-profile cases of BNP Paribas SA v Trattamento Rifiuti Metropolitani SPA  EWCA Civ 768, Huawei v ZTE  EWCA Civ 38 and Reading BC v Ali  EWHC 200 (Admin).
Rebecca also worked at the Law Commission of England and Wales, where she contributed to projects relating to money laundering and corruption of public officials. Rebecca read law at the University of Sussex and the London School of Economics. She is currently a member of the CLA’s working group on the Charities (Regulation and Administration) (Scotland) Bill.