- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Niamh is an associate in both our Dispute Resolution and Commercial and IP teams. She advises on a wide range of property and commercial related disputes while also advising on trademarks, contracts, employment related issues and Court of Protection applications.
Niamh has particular expertise in, possession claims, landlord and tenant disputes, property litigation, commercial disputes, debt recovery, commercial transfer agreements in the context of academy conversions, advising on settlement agreements and employment issues, Court of Protection applications, advising on branding and trademarks, trust disputes and contested probate matters.
Niamh qualified as a solicitor in 2016. Some of her career highlights to date include:
Acting in a leading Court of Appeal claim concerning incidence of costs in unfair prejudice proceedings Re Addbins Limited  EWCA Civ 1793.
- Acting in fraud claim where the Defendants were accused of procuring a judgment by fraud and deliberately misleading the court.
- Representing a client in a mediation dealing with a right of way, adverse possession matter.
- Resolving a long running contested will dispute.
Career to date
Niamh joined LBMW joined from Sibley Law where she trained. She is a member of the Property Litigation Association.