- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Michael Fletcher was educated at the King's School, Canterbury and Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, where he read law. He was articled at Lee Bolton & Lee, being admitted as a solicitor in 1982, and becoming a partner in the firm in 1986 and a consultant in 2021. He was Senior Partner of LBMW from 2016 to 2020
Michael has for many years advised on all aspects of private client, wealth and tax work; in addition to which he also has considerable experience in the areas of ecclesiastical property and charities. He is the clerk to two almshouse charities in Canterbury. He is the secretary and solicitor to the Trustees of the Pooh Properties, who manage the copyrights in the Winnie-the-Pooh stories and poems of A A Milne on behalf of the (largely charitable) beneficiaries under Milne’s Will. He is a trustee of an estate in the West Midlands which is managed on behalf of multiple beneficiaries, who are a mixture of the descendants of the original family owners and two large Canadian charities. He is a trustee of the Travellers Club in Pall Mall, of which he has been a member since 1979. He also chairs the Wine Committee of the Club
Interests include music (especially opera); food and drink; and transport systems, especially inland waterways and the railways of India and elsewhere in the former British Empire.