- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Michael Fletcher was educated at the King's School, Canterbury and Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, where he read law. He was articled at Lee Bolton & Lee, being admitted as a solicitor in 1982, and becoming a partner in the firm in 1986 and a consultant in 2021.
Michael has for many years advised on all aspects of private client, wealth and tax work; in addition to which he also has considerable experience in the areas of ecclesiastical property and charities. He is the clerk to two almshouse charities in Canterbury, and solicitor to the Worshipful Company of Weavers and Deputy Registrar of the Diocese of Ely. He is a trustee of one other charity.
Interests include music (especially opera); food and drink; and transport systems, especially inland waterways and the railways of India and elsewhere in the former British Empire.