- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Laura is a Paralegal in the Family Law department and assists in all aspects of family cases to include divorce, financial remedy and Children Act matters.
Laura previously graduated from the University of Brunel with a First Class honours in Bachelor of Laws with Professional Placement and is currently undertaking the Solicitor Qualifying Exams with plans to qualify as a solicitor in early 2024.