- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Jessica is a Partner in our real estate team. She advises both corporate and individual clients on the acquisition, disposal and residential real estate.
Jessica deals with both the sale and acquisition of both freehold and leasehold residential properties, including new build properties and listed buildings; leasehold enfranchisement, usually acting for individual leaseholders exercising statutory rights; voluntary freehold acquisitions and lease extensions and all other aspects of residential property transaction. Jessica also has experience acting for Insolvency Practitioners in relation to residential and commercial property sales as result of both personal and corporate insolvency.
Jessica deals with overage deeds, deeds of variation and the granting of new leases.
Jessica qualified as a solicitor in March 2013. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Acting for high net worth individuals on the acquisition and sales of high value properties.
- Acting for high net worth individuals on the acquisitions of Grade II listed buildings.
- Dealing with an attended exchange which exchanged on the same working day.
Career to date
Jessica studied law at the University of Manchester graduating in 2009 with an LLB Law degree. She completed the Legal Practice Course with distinction at BPP Law School in 2010. Jessica joined LBMW in January 2017 from a west end firm where she trained.