- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
He is Senior Partner and Head of the Ecclesiastical Education & Charities Department at LBMW.
He was educated at St Edward’s School Cheltenham and the University of Bristol where he studied Theology and Religious Studies, graduating with an MA in theology. He qualified as a solicitor in 1999 following a training contract with a firm in North Cornwall, and was an assistant solicitor in firms in Exeter and Oxford. He joined Lee Bolton & Lee (now LBMW) in 2001.
He is Registrar to the Dioceses of Bangor, Ely, Guildford and Liverpool and is the Registrar of the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and he is Deputy Registrar to the Dioceses of Lincoln and Derby.
He is the solicitor to many charitable companies, Maintained schools, Academies, Independent schools and a number of Church of England Diocesan Boards of Finance and Education.
He advises the Whitgift Foundation and a number of Multi- Academy trusts. He is a director/trustee of board of The Woodard Corporation.
He is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and is an executor and trustee of numerous estates / trusts and has particular interest in cross-border succession issues with France . He was the solicitor and executor in the following High Court Case Dellar v Zivy and others  EWHC 2266 (Ch),  All ER (D) 121 (Oct).
He is chair of : The St Mary Magdalen Oxford Restoration and Development Trust, the Bishopsland Educational Trust and The Bletchington Charity.
He lives in Oxfordshire.
'Howard Dellar has been constantly available and directly accessible to me, providing timely and appropriate advice.'