- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Beatrice Lewers is a Solicitor in our private client team. She advises UK and international high net worth clients in relation to their wills, powers of attorney, trusts, estate planning and estate administration.
Beatrice joined LBMW as a trainee solicitor in September 2020 and completed seats in the Ecclesiastical, Education and Charity, Real Estate, Litigation and Private Client departments before qualifying as a Solicitor in 2022.
Beatrice deals with a variety of private client work including:
- advising on UK and cross-border estate planning, including advising on UK tax consequences of relocating to the UK, advising on inheritance tax and capital gains tax consequences of current estate planning and advising on lifetime gifting, lifetime transfers, transfers on death, reliefs and exemptions;
- preparing UK and cross-border Wills;
- preparing, registering and ending powers of attorney;
- creating, managing and winding up trusts; and
- assisting with estate administration on UK and cross-border estates, including preparing the inheritance tax account, applying for probate or letters of administration, collecting in assets, dealing with liabilities, reporting to HMRC on income tax and capital gains tax, preparing estate accounts and distributing the estate.
Career to date
Beatrice studied History, Sociology and Spanish at the University of Exeter and graduated in 2016. She then completed the GDL and LPC at BPP University in London before working as a Paralegal in the Real Estate team at a Legal 500 firm and joining LBMW in 2020.
Beatrice qualified in September 2022.