- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Simon is a consultant in the Ecclesiastical, Education, and Charity team. He works with clients to secure the best legal service, collates information through our networks, and manages our specialist IT provision through LBMW Answers, NotaryPRO and other platforms.
Simon has specialist knowledge of the management of academy conversions, reverter issues, organisational frameworks and relational marketing, and leads on events design and management for the team. He has worked with Diocesan Boards, Academy Trusts, Charities, Cathedrals, and the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Faculty Office to resolve issues and implement new strategies and IT systems. With contacts throughout the faith, maintained, academy, and independent sectors, as well as business, investment, insurance and accounting professions, he helps clients and our wider network ‘join the dots’ to make LBMW’s contributions effective and uniquely helpful.
With qualifications in Planning, Marketing, and long experience, some of his career highlights to date include:
- Specifying and implementing Education Answers and Charity Answers
- Assisting two Diocesan Board of Education and a Multi-Academy Trust with organisational design and function, including Members’ responsibilities and frameworks, prioritising over 100 school trust sites, and managing buildings delivered by outside parties with continuing defects
- First port of call for on-call legal services through the specialist Legal Services Support Scheme
- Oversight and delivery of the annual LBMW Schools Conferences, and major conferences/seminars for Local Authorities, Charities, and Cathedrals
Career to date
Simon joined LBMW in 2015 having been Assistant Director of Education for an English Diocese. Prior to this he had served in ordained ministry for fifteen years, including time as a Diocesan Officer in Wakefield, and had also had a management career with the British Railways Board in marketing and internal audit.