- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Shruti is an Associate in our Commercial Real Estate team. She deals with Residential transactions including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, lease extensions, transfers of equity and new build transactions. Client care is key for her.
Shruti has particular expertise in dealing with transactions on behalf of Companies. She deals with a wide variety of clients from individuals, developers and companies. Shruti understands the conveyancing process can be stressful and does all in her power to elevate it and ensure the process runs within the client's timescales.
Shruti qualified as a Solicitor in 2016. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Completing a cash purchase within one week, beating the deadline provided by the parties.
Career to date
Shruti trained in a traditional Surrey law firm, thereafter joining a Legal 500 firm for a couple of years before moving to LBMW in May 2018.