- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Rebecca is a solicitor in the private client department. She advises clients on Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney and Trusts.
Rebecca deals with all aspects of private client law and has particular expertise in the administration of estates and will drafting. She has worked on the administration of various multi-million estates subject to inheritance tax including those with multi-jurisdictional aspects and those with various beneficiaries, including charities.
Rebecca also deals with estate planning and prides herself on taking the time to fully understand her clients' individual circumstances and requirements when drafting their bespoke wills.
Rebecca qualified as a solicitor in 2019. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Qualification into the private client department at LBMW after successfully completing seats in four different departments.
- Acting in the administration of a multi-million-pound estate with multi-jurisdictional issues and beneficiaries.
- Advising a high-net worth individual on his Will and the use of lifetime tax planning in order to reduce his potential inheritance tax liability.
Career to date
Rebecca worked as a paralegal at two leading London firms before starting her training contract at LBMW in September 2017. Rebecca undertook seats in the Commercial Property, Ecclesiastical, Education and Charity and Litigation departments before qualifying into the Private Client team in October 2019. Rebecca is a student member of STEP and currently working towards her STEP qualification.