- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Megan is an Associate in our private client department. She advises clients in relation to their Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Estate Administration.
Megan has experience in assisting with estate planning, preparing bespoke Wills for clients along with preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney. She also assists elderly clients with their general personal affairs.
Megan has particular expertise in probate including dealing with high net worth estates subject to Inheritance tax. She advises Executors throughout the entire administration process, assisting with the collecting in and distribution of assets to beneficiaries along with finalising the income tax and capital gains tax position with HM Revenue and Customs.
Megan prides herself on being approachable and empathetic and always aims to provide a high-quality service to her clients.
Megan qualified as a solicitor in 2015. Some of her career highlights to date include:
- Acting in the administration of a high net worth estate with multi-jurisdictional assets and beneficiaries.
- Implementing post death variations to the Will of a deceased client, to maximise tax saving opportunities for the beneficiaries of the estate.
- Successfully arranging the artwork created by a deceased client to be donated to a top UK university where the material is taught in academic study.
Career to date
Megan joined Lee Bolton Monier – Williams in 2018 from a South West London law firm where she trained. She is working towards her STEP qualification.