- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Matthew is a solicitor in our real estate department. He has a broad practice encompassing commercial property and estate management transactions.
Matthew has expertise in dealing with commercial landlord and tenant, sales and purchases, refinances, and development matters. Matthew's estate management work includes handling leasehold enfranchisement matters, all manner of acquisitions and disposals, reviews of model documentation, and general procedural advice. Much of Matthew's work involves charitable, educational, and ecclesiastical property.
Matthew qualified as a solicitor in 2016. His experience includes:
- Taking a leading role in dealing with transactional matters for a charitable property trust with an estate of over 5,000 properties.
- Assisting with the property aspects of academy conversions and undertaking statutory transfers of school sites on behalf of trustees.
- Acting on matters concerning the disposal and regeneration of rural and urban development sites.
Career to date
Prior to joining LBMW, Matthew worked at Abrahams Dresden LLP where he trained.