- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Guy is a Partner and Joint Head of the Real Estate team. He advises clients on all aspects of real estate sales purchases and landlord and tenant management issues.
In addition he advises clients in the sale and purchase of prime and high net worth residential property in particular country houses. His expertise also encompasses leasehold enfranchisement work
Guy has particular expertise in enfranchisement work. He has acted for both landlords and tenants and assists clients in avoiding the pitfalls in this complex area of law. His work for commercial clients is varied and includes the sale and disposal of property for development purposes. His experience of prime and high net worth residential properties and knowledge of rural issues means he is often recommended by the national buying agents. Guy understands his clients' need for pragmatic and commercial advice
Guy qualified as a solicitor in 1998. Some of his career highlights to date include:
- Acting for a charity in the sale of part of its portfolio to a developer
- Acting for trustees in the negotiation of a promotion agreement with a national house builder and the subsequent sale of farmland.
- Acting for an individual in the purchase of a country estate
- Acting for tenants in the collective enfranchisement of 2 blocks of flats in south west London.
Career to date
Guy joined LBMW in 2019 having previously been a partner at Lee Bolton and Lee, Spratt Endicott and Hamilton Downing Quinn LLP.