- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Elizabeth is a trainee who has sat in our Charities, Education & Ecclesiastical and Real Estate teams. She is currently sitting in our Litigation team. Elizabeth will also spend time in Private Client.
Prior to joining LBMW, Elizabeth worked as a paralegal at a venture capital firm and a junior consultant at a legal tech consultancy.
Career to date
Elizabeth studied English Literature at the University of St Andrews before going on to complete her GDL and LPC at the University of Law.
Elizabeth joined the firm as a trainee in 2019 and will qualify as a solicitor in 2021.