- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Ben is a solicitor in our private client team. He advises clients on many aspects of private client law, including estate administration, trusts, inheritance tax planning, lasting powers of attorney and wills.
Ben joined the firm as a trainee in 2018 and completed seats in commercial property, education and charities, litigation and private client before qualifying as a solicitor in 2020.
To date, he has helped trustees and executors with the administration of complex estates and trusts, prepared and registered both health and welfare and property and financial affairs lasting powers of attorney and assisted in providing tax planning advice to clients. He has also helped his clients to achieve their wishes by drafting bespoke wills, taking a tailored approach to ensure that each of his clients' personal circumstances are understood and individual needs met.
Career to date
Ben studied Law at Newcastle University before completing the Legal Practice Course at BPP in London.