- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Ben is a private client lawyer specialising in trusts, tax and estate planning, often acting for trustees, executors and both UK and non-UK domiciled clients. He has particular expertise in probate involving assets in multiple jurisdictions and cross-border estate planning for high-net worth individuals who want to achieve a tax efficient outcome. Ben also advises his clients in the preparation of bespoke Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Acting for the executors in the probate and administration of an estate containing assets in three different jurisdictions
- Advising on the tax implications of becoming deemed UK domiciled and creating trust structures for the preservation and protection of overseas assets
- Advising non-UK residents on the capital gains tax implications following the disposal of assets
- Advising on the variation of an intestacy in favour of two charities
Qualification date: 2020