- Quality Service Putting our clients first and understanding their challenges, objectives and goals and delivering a tailored service that represents value in every sense.
- Heritage Taking pride in our history, embracing our legacy and taking responsibility for the future success of our firm.
- Forward Thinking Striving to be flexible, skilled, able to adapt to the needs of our clients and always thinking several steps ahead.
- Expertise To pursue the delivery of outstanding results in all we do and to be market leaders in our specialist sectors.
- Dynamic To be positive in attitude, energetic, responsive and always on the front foot.
Alex is a Partner and Head of the Real Estate department. He has over 25 years' experience in dealing with all types of commercial real estate, with particular expertise in the acquisition and disposal of real estate, complex and large-scale developments and infrastructure projects, as well as owner and occupier matters.
Alex's client base includes US Fortune 500 companies, UK Government-owned companies, property companies, landowners, companies in leisure and retail, food and beverage and fashion houses.
- acting on numerous station developments including the relocation of Eurostar from Waterloo to St Pancras
- heading and advising on an infrastructure project with a value in excess of £500 million
- heading and advising on all port related property aspects (including development, environmental and CPO) for the £1.5bn regeneration and redevelopment of a former oil refinery which became nationally and internationally significant
- heading and closing the real estate aspects of an asset sale at a value of $380 million
- acting on major disposals of land with complex uplift provisions
- advising and managing an owner's prime London property portfolio
- acting on major relocations of occupiers' headquarters