Types of Charity & Alternative Structures
Our team is well versed in the particular nuances and challenges which apply to the various forms of charitable institution, and we seek to combine technical legal know-how with a practical and personal approach in the wide variety of work we undertake.
We have a great deal of experience in revising and amending charitable structures and governing documents and liaising with the Charity Commission, Privy Council Office and other regulators as necessary.
Lee Bolton Monier-Williams provides expert legal advice and representation across a full range of charitable bodies and structures, including:
- Charitable companies limited by guarantee or by shares
- Charitable Incorporated Companies (CIOs)
- English and Welsh Charities
- Faith organisations
- Friendly and Provident Societies
- Northern Irish Charities
- Royal Charter Institutions
- Scottish Charities
- Social enterprise and community interest organisations
- Unincorporated charities and trusts