Charity Law & the Charity Commission
Lee Bolton Monier-Williams is proud to have long enjoyed a positive working relationship with the Charity Commission and other governmental offices including regulators such as Companies House and HMRC. Our charity team are all members of the Charity Law Association and we participate within their working party panels and consultations.
The firm is represented at conferences and social policy forums and the team keeps up-to-date with developments in law and policy in this area, which ensures that we can provide the most accurate advice for our clients.
Drawing on these strong associations, we offer advice in relation to the following:
- Application of Charities Acts
- Charity Commission consent to regulated amendments
- Charity Commission Orders
- Charity Commission Reports
- Charity Commission Schemes (including cy-près)
- Legislative and regulatory advice
- OSCR and the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland